Take Mangia’s Blondie Recipe Home With You
Everyone loves a fudgy brownie, but blondies are a fun way to switch things up. Our version has white chocolate chips and walnuts for extra flavor and texture. Plus, these tasty treats will be ready in just five steps! Make a batch for friends and family or keep some in the freezer for when you’re craving something sweet.
Makes 12 blondies
- 226 g. melted butter
- 250 g. brown sugar
- 100 g. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 285 g. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 115 g. white chocolate chips
- 130 g. walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray or lightly coat with butter and flour.
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until fully incorporated.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 18-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.