ABOUT MANGIA CATERING
Since 1981, we are proud to be renowned as one of NYC’s largest corporate catering companies, offering locally sourced and farm-to-table breakfast, lunch and dinner to Forbes 500 companies on a daily basis.
Operating from 9 kitchens and a 24/7 bakery in Manhattan, we produce and execute 1,000 events per day. Your order is always fresh and made minutes before it is delivered.
Whether you are planning an Executive breakfast, a lunch meeting or a happy hour with an open bar and wait staff, a product launch, a conference or a special event, we can accommodate your catering needs, event if they are last minute.
We value presentation as much as we value quality. We offer both our boardroom presentation for 10% extra – pick up fee included-(cherry wood and/or porcelain platters) as well as our classic presentation (disposable boxes). Our team will set up upon arrival and pick up platters at the time of your choice.
Mangia Catering also services group orders — when an entire company or office floor requires individually packaged meals for delivery. For more information on how to set up recurring group orders and/or order from our daily specials, please call our catering department at 212.582.5882 or visit our online shopping cart at www.mangia.nyc
We invite you for a tasting to meet us in person and discuss your catering needs. First-time customers may sample a number of our signature items.
For more information, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212.582.5882
• Policies and prices are subject to change.
• No refunds or credits are applicable to perishable goods.
• Mangia is happy to accommodate any last minute requests, however; please be advised certain items may require 24-hour notice. • We deliver to all five boroughs• Deliveries in extended delivery zones are subject to an additional fee. • We care about the environment, so porcelain plates, metal utensils and glassware are available upon request for catering orders for an additional fee per person.
• Please always allow a 30 minutes window to your delivery order.
We advise our clients to order deliveries 30 to 45 minutes prior to the event’s /meeting’s start time.
• All food is served room temperature. Chafing dishes and sternos are available upon request.
• 24-hour notice is required to cancel orders without a fee • Catering orders cannot be canceled the same day. • Delivery orders for Monday canceled after 7 PM on Friday are subject to payment for the entire order. • Charges for lost or unreturned equipment apply.
• We accept payment by cash and credit card, or by check if you’re an active Mangia House Account member
• A 10% service charge (gratuity and admin fee) is added to all orders.