Get Into Vegan Baking With These Easy Coconut Macaroons
Vegan Coconut Macaroons
Makes about 24 macaroons
- 384 g. shredded coconut
- 128 g. coconut milk
- 43 g. maple syrup
- 43 g. slivered almonds
- 43 g. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- 198 g. vegan dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together shredded coconut, coconut milk, syrup, almonds, flour, vanilla, and salt.
- Scoop out 2-3 tablespoons of the coconut mixture at a time, packing tightly into mounds. Place the mounds on the baking sheet in evenly spaced rows.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, or until the macaroons are golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate over low heat. Dip the bottom of each coconut macaroon in the melted chocolate. Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens, about 10 minutes.