Corporate Catering Policies
We invite you for a tasting to meet us in person and discuss your catering needs. First-time customers may sample a number of our signature items.
For more information, contact our sales team at catering[at]mangia.nyc.
• Policies and prices are subject to change.
• Mangia is happy to accommodate any last minute request, however; please be advised certain items may require 24-hour notice.
• We deliver to all five boroughs.
• Deliveries in extended delivery zones are subject to an additional fee.
• We care about the environment, so porcelain plates, metal utensils and glassware are available upon request for catering orders for an additional fee per person.
• 24-hour notice is required to cancel delivery orders without an incurring a fee. For off-site or in-house catering orders, a 72-hour cancellation notice is required.
• Individual delivery orders canceled after the 24-hour period are subject to payment of the entire order.
• Catering orders for parties six or more cannot be canceled the same day.
• Offsite or in-house catering orders canceled after the 72-hour period are subject to the entire fee of the entire order.
• Delivery orders for Monday canceled after 3 PM on Saturday are subject to payment for the entire order.
• Charges for lost or unreturned equipment apply.
• We accept payment by cash and credit card, or by check if you’re an active Mangia VIP Club Account.
• A 7% service charge is added to all orders.
• Monthly house accounts available
(see Mangia VIP Club Account tab for more information)
• Minimum delivery orders apply: breakfast $10, lunch and dinner $15.
• Credit Card Guarantee Form (For Catering and Events only)